The property will be available from 3pm on your day of arrival and check out time on the day of departure is 10am.
A security deposit of £100 is required at this property. This will be collected automatically 7 days prior to arrival and refunded (unless a damage claim is received) 7 days after the end of your stay. Please note that your refunded security deposit will take 3-5 days to appear in your account. For your convenience, we’ll take this payment from the last card used to make payment to us. If you would prefer to use a different method of payment, please let us know before the security deposit is due.
The property is equipped with everything you will need, including utilities, bed linen and towels
Please note for safety and quality of stay reasons it is not permissible to park or drop off right outside the apartment.
Rules for barbeques at The Cove, Brixham:
No charcoal, portable or disposable barbecues are allowed on the balconies.
Gas barbecues with their own stand & hinged lid are permitted.
Gas bottles must not be stored in the apartments.
Before use consideration, should be given on the wind direction & the effect on neighbours.
Similar principles should apply to electric hot plates/grills.
Rules for the swimming pool at The Cove, Brixham:
Please note that the pool is exclusively for the use of The Cove residents & their guests only.
This area has no lifeguard, it is a self-regulated site and it is therefore vital that all guests familiarise themselves with and understand the following guidelines so everybody can enjoy this facility safely.
All guests are required to use the facilities in a proper & reasonable manner, the management company reserves the right to restrict use to any guests found to not be following the following rules:
1. Children under 15 years of age must be supervised by a parent/guardian aged 21 years or over.
2. The pool is used strictly at your own risk and liability.
3. The pool should not be used outside of the set opening hours.
4. No dogs or other pets are allowed in the pool area.
5. Never give access to the pool area to anyone not in your party and please be watchful of children trying to enter the pool area unsupervised.
6. No diving, jumping or running in the pool area.
7. No more than 10 persons in the pool at any time.
8. No glass, food or alcohol to be brought into the pool area.
9. No balls, inflatables, masks, snorkels or flippers allowed.
10. No smoking in the pool area.
11. Infant must wear aqua nappies suitable for pool use & they must not be disposed of in the pool area.
12. Please do not urinate in the pool.
13. Bathers complaining of ear ache or sore throats should not swim.
14. Nobody with a verruca should swim unless wearing a verruca sock.
15. Do not use the pool if you have suffered diarrhoea in the past 3 days.
16. No sun loungers are allowed due to lack of space. Only chairs allowed.
17. All areas used are to be left in a clean & tidy condition.
18. Personal property is left at owners risk.
19. Please remove any jewellery such as earrings, necklaces, bracelets or rings that may cause injury or damage the pool or filter system.
Please note that pool opening is seasonal and subject to set opening times
We reserve the right to close the pool for maintenance purposes etc, amend the rules, or terms & conditions at any time.
The communal outdoor heated swimming pool has seasonal opening from the beginning of May to mid September. The pool opening times are from 10am to 7pm,
The General bins are now going to be emptied weekly. The recycling bins are clearly marked as to what goes in which bin. If they are contaminated, they will not be emptied. Can you please ensure that you abide by Torbays requirements.
Your allocated parking space number is 23. There is also limited visitors parking on site.
THE BOTTOM GATE TO THE BEACH CODE IS C23579