Coastguards is an intimate collection of high specification houses in a prime beachfront location in Bigbury-on-sea.
The properties have been thoughtfully designed to maximise the spectacular panoramic views, whilst high quality materials ensure an immaculate finish. Features include:
- Oak flooring in the living room, kitchen and hallway
- Motion activated low level lighting
- Contemporary kitchens with granite worktops and integrated Neff appliances
- Kohler bathrooms with chrome towel rails and under-tile heating
- Bisazza hand-made Italian glass tiles.
4 Coastguards is a beautiful reverse level house boasting a spacious balcony, private garden and allocated parking for two cars. There is a storage area for beach gear and a private outside shower ideal for washing off after a day at the beach.
The property is within a short walk of several eateries including the award winning Venus Cafe located next to the beach, which offers local organic produce. From the beach, the famous sea tractor will safely transport you across the causeway to Burgh Island, home of The Pilchard Inn and the famous Art Deco Hotel where previous guests have included Agatha Christie, The Beatles, Noel Coward and Edward and Mrs Simpson.